Make kune googleable/searchable using hash bangs #! instead of # in hashs
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||03/04/2013|
|Assignee:||Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado||% Done:|
#1 Updated by Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Samer -
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
We are already using hashbangs in the client, but some more little work should be done, because seems that Google is not indexing us. Maybe an index of contents, I don't know, but should be a usual problem.
#2 Updated by Samer - about 7 years ago
- Do we have Java servlets that provide the HTML snippets?
- If we don't, I'm not sure how to build that. Google just need the contents in a HTML snapshot, after the JS was executed.
- If we do, we still need to create a Site Map in XML such as
Besides, we might need to register in Google Webmaster Tools to tell Google to scan Kune.cc pages. Do we do it with our personal google accounts, or do we create a Comunes google account?
#6 Updated by Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Samer - to Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado
- % Done changed from 100 to 50