Websocket configurable in a different port and/or subdomain
|Category:||WIAB Server||Estimated time:||0.00 hour|
The idea is that the client uses two configurable listening addresses:
• one for the normal traffic (all the common server petitions), the current http_frontend_public_address
• and a new one for the websocket traffic (that can be configured to a different subdomain or port if it's necessary).
That is, we would be able to split these two different traffics. This would allow the use of proxies, caches or CDNs for the "normal traffic".
#1 Updated by Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
#2 Updated by Stanislav German-Evtushenko almost 11 years ago
Fixed in 9da117c8
#3 Updated by Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100